Friday, December 8, 2017

facade.

This is your life. 
Right now.
It doesn't wait for you to get back on your feet.
- A Lot Like Love


I have decided to remove my cringe-worthy blogs from over the last 8 years.
Many were written in my early-twenties and don't reflect who I am today.
For many years it was an outlet I used for my broken-hearts and frustrations.
Manipulation was often used, too.

I have 4 months left of my twenties.

As I reflect on that decade, 
I've realized that I wasted many of the years pretending everything was okay.
I conformed to the patterns of the world around me and failed to learn who I uniquely am.
It took me a long time to be aware of my need to heal from the chaos I was born into...

I am excited for 30 and the years to come.
I anticipate success, failure, and new experiences.
I have always had a curious heart and it's time to not let 
SHAME
FEAR
JUDGEMENT
DOUBT
MISUNDERSTANDING
MANIPULATION
rule over me any longer.

I love who I have discovered myself to be.

So, peace out, old kattie.

you be you.




No comments:

Post a Comment